Are you struggling to drive traffic to your new blog? You are not alone. We have all been there. You work hard to create incredible content that readers want, but nobody reads it and you wonder why.
The reason why this happens is that you are not promoting your content.
Promoting your content is as important as creating it. And what better way to promote it than using large Facebook groups!
Facebook has amazing groups where you can join the network and promote your blogs. And it’s totally free!
You may know Facebook as a social marketplace for liking, sharing and commenting on friend’s posts and images, but it’s a goldmine when it comes to blog promotion and getting free website traffic.
You can know Facebook as a social market to like, share and comment on posts and images of friends, but it is a goldmine when it comes to blog promotion and free website traffic.
I reached that conclusion in Feb of this year while looking for ways to promote my two-month blog at that time. I read somewhere how Facebook groups could drive traffic to my site and increase participation in the blog.
I launched a plan and joined two groups that were aimed at my niche and voila! It changed the life of my blog forever!
I don’t know what your niche is, but as a new blogger, you should look for Facebook blog groups, the best blogger groups, and Facebook groups to promote blogs. They focus on blogs, online business growth, and entrepreneurship in general.
These groups will offer you the opportunity to connect with like-minded people. They also have promotional days to share their latest posts, social media accounts, products, etc.
With that in mind, I have compiled an impressive list of Facebook groups, composed of groups that will help you increase traffic to your blog. Find it out! Also Check: Step by Step Guide Driving Free Traffic From Facebook 2020.
List of Facebook groups to drive more traffic to your blog/website.
Drive More Website Traffic From Facebook Groups
Blogging Like We Mean It
I can’t say enough about the Blogging Like We Mean It group on Facebook. This group transformed me from a clueless blogger to a successful blogger, earning a full-time online income.
Carly Campbell of Mommy on Purpose is the owner of the group. Carly is a successful blogger and expert when it comes to increasing blog traffic using Pinterest. He usually presents live videos to discuss what works on Pinterest and what doesn’t.
This group has more than 12,601 members so far, and most of them are successful bloggers, ready to answer your questions. Something that I have not seen in other groups to which I belong
It offers everything you would like to know about how to run a profitable blog.
Whether new or experienced, Blogging Like We Mean It offers a place you can call home. It is a safe haven for bloggers.
There are no promotional days. Only daily topics to discuss different aspects of blogs.
Blogging With Purpose
Blogging with Purpose is my second favorite group on Facebook. It is still new, with only 2,858 members, but I like how it gets involved and interacts.
Kelan and Brittany of The Savvy Couple are the owners of the group. They created this amazing group to support new bloggers and allow them to earn full-time income at home.
When you join Blogging with Purpose, you will receive support from group members and learn about the blogging strategies that work to allow you to create your profitable blogs.
One thing I love about this group is how open and free Kelan is. Share your own blog journey with real-time examples to motivate beginners and take them the right way.
- Monday Madness: Share your latest blog post, podcast, subscription, landing page, etc.
- Social Wednesday: Share a social media account that you want to grow.
- Friday Feedback: Share a blog post, an email template, a social media account, etc. that you want feedback on.
Blogging For New Bloggers
This is a wonderful community that connects new bloggers so they can grow together while creating their blogs.
They usually have daily discussions where members share advice and provide feedback on blogs.
They also have daily promotion topics, which you can take advantage of to increase your blog and social networks.
Looking for Pinterest tribes and group boards to join? This group has a pinned post with all its Tailwind tribes and Pinterest groups that need new contributors.
Total Members: 25,832
- Sunday blog posts: Share a link to one of your blog posts and then comment or share on social media at least 5 other blog posts.
- Monday Facebook page: Comment with a link to your Facebook page.
- Tuesday re-pin: Comment with a link to a pin you wish to re-pin and then anchor at least 5 more pins.
- Wednesday’s sharing: comment on a link to a post you would like to share and share at least 5 other posts.
- Thursday Comments on blog posts: Share a link to a blog post you’d like to comment on and then comment on at least 3 other blog posts
- Saturday Social Media Following: you can request followers/likes on your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, Bloglovin ‘or any other social media account.
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
This is a private Facebook group for students of the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course. It runs by Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, of the blog Making Sense of Cents, and has more than 5,632 members.
This is a community of online entrepreneurs to share, collaborate, interact and connect with like-minded professionals in the digital space.
- Motivational Monday: you share your main goals for the week and what is working
- Winning Wednesday: Share your recent victories, such as a viral post, amazing vacations, affiliate marketing goals achieved or whatever.
- Share day: this is a day to share everything you want to promote. It can be an affiliate review, a blog post or a social media post.
Pinterest Ninjas is a group managed by Megan Johnson from www.lovefamilyhealth.com. She created this group to help Pinterest Ninja students improve their Pinterest profiles and increase the number of followers on social networks.
She set aside days to fix other people’s pins and Tuesday’s promotional day, where you can ask others to “ like ” your page, to follow you on Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram.
But you must be a student of the Pinterest Ninja course before getting access.
Total Members: 5,291
Stupid Simple SEO
This is an ideal group for stupid Simple Seo students. It was created by Mike Pearson of the Stupid Easy SEO blog. Mike specializes in SEO issues and teaches bloggers at all levels, SEO strategies that work.
It shows how you can increase your blogs, get a higher ranking in Google and increase organic traffic using SEO. He has a free SEO e-book for bloggers that he can take advantage of today to start getting a higher ranking on Google.
Total Members: 1,487
Btop Ultimate Blogging Group
BTOP Ultimate Blogging Group is run by two best friends, Jeff Proctor and Ben Huber, from the DollarSprout and Breaking the One Percent blogs. They started just two years ago and now earn $ 20,000 + / month on their two blogs.
They created this group to allow bloggers to ask questions, receive comments on their blogs, connect with other people who like ideas and receive advice and blog strategies from those who are already earning a full-time online income.
They do not have promotional days, but they usually conduct weekly raffles, where they select a winner per week to receive incredible courses or blogs in blogs, absolutely FREE!
Total Members: 4,254
Women Winning Online
Women Winning online is a group hosted by Jen Snyder, from the Women Winning Online blog. It is a place for bloggers to receive encouragement, education, support, and connection!
Are you new to the blog and need inspiration? Get support here!
Total Members · 6,583
- Motivational Monday: Share 1-3 goals for the week
- Tips for Tuesdays: educational ideas to help you grow your blog and your business
- Winning Wednesday: Share your victory of the week. No victory is too big or too small!
- Thoughtful Thursday: Share with us something you are struggling with and need help. Or share a blog post that helped you this week!
- Funny Friday – promotional day! Share your blog post, service, and product on the topic.
- Silly Saturday: Share something fun about yourself or something interesting that is happening in your life!
Connect & Cultivate With Ivory Mix
Connect & Cultivate is a support community for your blog and business. It offers support, guidance, and care for your blog and personal business. Kyla Butler, from IvoryMix, is a successful blog, ready to support her fellow bloggers.
Total Members · 8,919
- Monday: share your Instagram
- Tuesday: Share a click to tweet
- Wednesday: Blogging 101 (Questions and answers)
- Thursday: Promote your best
- Friday: Share a blog post
- Saturday: share a pin
- Sunday: Collaborate
Creative Ninjas is a free Facebook group hosted by Latasha Peterson of Arts and Budgets. He created this support community to show creative bloggers and online entrepreneurs effective online strategies that they can use to grow their blogs and online businesses.
Total Members · 2,992
- Motivational Monday: this is a day to share your week’s goals
- Tuesday on social networks: this is the day to share your accounts on social networks to get followers, likes, repins
- Earn Wednesday: a day to share everything that goes well with your blog / online business
- Thursday Collaborate: this is a day to find people to collaborate on guest publications, webinars, podcasts, etc.
- Promo Friday: this is the day to promote your content. It can be a new blog post, Facebook page, etc.
- Pinterest Saturday: you can share your Pinterest profile or bookmarks so others can have fun or follow you
Mom To Mompreneur
Mom to Mompreneur is hosted by Elna Cain of Twins Mommy. Turn ordinary mothers into business mothers, showing them the steps necessary to increase blog traffic, recipes, and email lists.
Elna began blogging for two years and turned her blog into a thriving and profitable online business. She shares her knowledge and experiences in blogs with bloggers with similar ideas in her group.
Total Members · 13,186
- Tuesday promotion: this is the only day you can promote your blog or business in the group. You can do this on the line or on the wall.
Social Boss With Caitlin Batcher
This Facebook group is hosted by Caitlin Bacher. Its main focus is to help entrepreneurs start and grow profitable groups on Facebook.
To help you, even more, you created a free report called “Facebook Groups Host Roadmap”. This free download shows the steps necessary to run a successful Facebook group. Check if you are thinking of starting your own group.
- Monday of responsibility: this is a day to share your goals and tasks that you must complete this week with others
- Gratitude Wednesday: this is a day to share the things for which you are grateful
- Promo Friday: today is the day to share your most active social media accounts
Blog Beautiful is hosted by Marianne Manthey of Design Your Own Blog. She created this group with the intention of helping bloggers improve the appearance of their blogs. If you need feedback on your latest logo, design scheme or product, do not hesitate to ask at any time. You can also ask questions related to blogs as a whole.
Total Members · 8,918
- Magic Monday: a day to share what you would like to do, but that you have not done yet
- Promotional Tuesday: Share your latest post on the blog or product you are working on
- Feedback Wednesday: Share a creation you need feedback on. It can be a new design, logo or any graphic.
- Free Thursday: do you have a gift you want to share or have you discovered a great gift from other bloggers? Share here
- Winning Friday: you can share all your earnings of the week
The Blog Boss Tribe
The Blog Boss Tribe is hosted by Kirsten Rosetti and focuses on building relationships and supporting bloggers.
If you are looking for a Facebook group that allows you to connect, share and grow your blog, this is another great place to be.
Total Members · 4,598
- Blog goals Monday: share your blog goals for the week
- Blog post on Wednesday: share a post in which you want more participation
- Ask your questions: one day to ask any questions you may have about blogs
- Request Feedback: one day to ask your colleagues for feedback on a project you are working on
- Share your earnings: one day to share what you accomplished that week
- Time Out: a day to share what you do to relax when you’re not working
Mediavine Publisher Group
This group is specifically for Mediavine publishers only. These are bloggers who received 25,000 sessions and were accepted into the Mediavine advertising program.
I love this group because the Mediavine team is always waiting to answer questions and leave comments when necessary. It is also a great community for members to share ideas and strategies that improve advertising revenue.
Want to know how you can increase traffic to your blog to join the Mediavine community? Get the Pinning ebook for page views combined with the approach to make Pinterest possible.
Facebook Ad Hacks
More and more people are turning to Facebook marketing to grow their blogs and online businesses, but they can’t do it successfully without having Facebook marketing strategies that work.
Catherine Howell created this free community to bring together Facebook marketers and allow them to provide feedback and share ideas on the best way to create Facebook ads that convert, showcase studies of successful advertising campaigns and everything else.
Joining Facebook Ads Hacks will give you an advantage when it comes to social media marketing, especially Facebook.
Total Members · 135,054
Bloggers Unite On Pinterest
This group was created by a duo, Nicole Floss and Jill Cappaert of Kentucky Makeup Junkie. They created the group with the sole purpose of helping bloggers improve their Pinterest profiles and followers.
They have daily themes focused on re-setting the pins of others, following each other’s profiles and obtaining more followers for those profiles. If you want to get more followers on Pinterest and increase engagement in your pins, you must join this group.
Total Members · 7,751
- Monday 9:00 AM EST – Weekly comment on 10 pins
- Monday 14:00 EST – Repin 10
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. EST – Group Forums
- Tuesday 14:00 EST – Repin 10
- Wednesday 9:00 EST – Weekly continues at 10 am
- Wednesday 14:00 – Repin 10
- Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – Pin click
- Thursday 14:00 EST – Repin 10
- Friday 14:00 EST – Repin 10
- Saturday 14:00 EST – Repin 10
- Sunday 14:00 EST = Repin 10
Boost Your Blog
This Facebook group is hosted by Helen from heleninbetween.com. Boost your blog is a private community designed to help bloggers get involved and promote the work of others through shared interests and opportunities!
It is a place to ask questions, connect with others and grow your blog. You will learn blog strategies that work to help you grow your blog.
Total Members · 47,022
- Monday: a day to share your Instagram photos.
- Twitter Tuesday: one day to share your posts on Twitter or Twitter profile so others can follow.
And there they go, guys! A large list of Facebook groups to drive high-quality website traffic and increase engagement. I am part of all these Facebook groups, but you don’t need them all. Just choose some that you like and participate in. Not only will your blog traffic increase, but you will also grow significantly as a blogger.
Already part of these groups? Do you have a great list of Facebook groups? I want to hear from you Leave a comment below.