If you are looking for a proven way to increase traffic and increase conversions, you need a Video Marketing Strategy.
Experts have rated video as one of the most important developments in the world of marketing and it will not go anywhere anytime soon. Video is no longer an up-and-coming content marketing trend, it is an integral part of many companies’ marketing plans.
In other words, the video went through the content marketing door, took its shoes off, and felt comfortable.
It’s also effective: Including videos on your landing pages can increase conversions by 80%. Additionally, 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others. Video is a powerful tool for reaching and engaging your target audience.
Below are some video marketing stats and facts, according to the Small Business Promotional Marketing Trends report:
- 70% of small and medium-sized companies publish videos on Instagram and Facebook.
- 62% of respondents create up to 5 videos per month.
- 76% spend less than 20 minutes creating a video, with 49% creating it in less than 10 minutes
- 59% of participants combine their own photos and videos with stock footage.
- Most (39%) of photos come from places like Unsplash or other free sources.
- 41% of small and medium-sized companies spend up to $ 500 a month to promote their videos.
- 30% of the respondents publish a video a week, and 26% publish it once a month.
In this post, we will look at 6 tips that your video marketing strategy must include to take your efforts to the next level.
What Is Video Marketing?
Video marketing is any type of video that you record and post with the intention of directing you towards your business goals.
When we talk about video marketing and e-commerce or digital marketing in general, the conversation tends to be more direct with YouTube. But you can use video marketing anywhere. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat are also great places for video marketing content.
Effective Video Marketing Strategy
1. Understand The Purpose Of Creating The Video
With exemplary tools and cameras on the market, making a video is not difficult today.
Do you understand the exact goal of having a video marketing strategy? While the goal of any marketing strategy is to achieve a good ROI, you should keep a balanced approach and refrain from seeking too much self-praise.
Roughly, here are a few things you should investigate to summarize video content marketing.
- What type of content will we create? Educational, fun, hypothetical, or realistic.
- Who exactly is your target audience? Understand demographics, age groups, and audience preferences using effective social media analytics tools.
- The budget, of course!
- Understand what engages the audience the most and why they will be forced to share the video.
- The content you create should be fun, informative, and interesting.
2. Determine The “Theme” Of Your Video
Quality content was and will continue to be omnipotent … only if it reaches the right audience. Once you understand who your video marketing strategy is targeting, start working on the theme and content of the video.
Some of the topics that companies use to develop a video marketing strategy are broadly classified as:
- Instructional Videos
- DIY Videos
- Leadership discussions and conferences.
- Customer testimonials
- Company policies and culture.
- Help and support tutorials
- Webinars (recorded)
Selecting the correct video theme could be your showstopper.
3. Create A Posting Schedule
Viewers expect regular content updates, so it’s important to think about your videos in terms of campaigns, rather than randomly posting videos. Think about the stories you can tell and break them up into multiple parts, posting a new update every week.
After setting the content for your videos, create a posting schedule. Establishing and maintaining a consistent posting schedule will encourage your audience to come back for more videos. You can also space your videos over time and use them to attract viewers to a major product launch or interesting ads.
Keep rolling out new campaigns according to your posting schedule to keep your audience engaged with your content. This will also help establish your company as an industry leader if you publish useful and consistent video content.
4. Includes Tutorials And Demos
Want to explain how your products work? With video marketing, you can create content that demonstrates how to use it.
If anyone has any questions about your products or services, they can watch your videos before buying. For example, if I want to buy a new hiking backpack, I can go online and see reviews and video demos of popular brands. So I can better compare the resources and choose the best backpack for me.
Tutorials and demos can alleviate customer concerns and help them feel secure in their decision to purchase a specific product or service. This will help convert more visitors to your site into satisfied customers.
Perform a video content audit to see where there are gaps in your content offering. Are there missing topics that would really benefit your customers or visitors?
If you’re just getting started with video content, do a regular audit of the content. What do you have that can be converted into video content?
Now take a look at your competitors. What type of video content are they producing? More importantly, what are they not doing or not doing well?
You can learn a lot from your competitors. If you’re on a budget, it may be worth investing in a tool like SEMRush, which will allow you to see your competitors’ top keywords, what they rank for, and the pages on your sites that receive the most traffic.
You are ready with great video content and uploaded it on multiple platforms.
Well, no. It is just the beginning of your marketing strategy.
Scheduling video content at the right time helps increase reach and visibility. In addition to YouTube, Facebook live videos are becoming popular social media tools for video marketing. Some tips for your video marketing are:
- Maintain a consistent posting schedule for your videos with the help of any of these social media posting tools.
- Instead of focusing on the ad, make video a way to educate, communicate, and interact.
- Use user-generated content to increase your sales volume. It not only generates a greater response; You will also develop your line of trusted followers.
- Incorporate live Facebook videos into your video marketing strategy.
- Your videos must be powerful enough to convey the message, even if the sound feature is not available.
- Track metrics like attention span, click-through rates, best post times, content opportunities for your videos.
- Use the appropriate keywords in the video title and tags to make the videos appear more in search engines.
- In addition to the big names, use micro-video sharing sites like Snapchat, Instagram, Dubsmash, and other apps designed specifically for smartphones.
So when will you come up with your next video as part of your social media video marketing strategy? If you are well equipped to take on the “video revolution” that has begun to encompass all social media channels, go ahead and start recording videos.
August 20, 2020
Great inspirational insight. Thanks.
August 25, 2020
excellent issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you made some days in the past?
August 27, 2020
Wow! At last I got a weblog from where I can truly take valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.
October 16, 2020
Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges.
It was definitely informative. Your site is extremely
helpful. Thanks for sharing!