Are you looking for the best digital marketing courses that are completely up-to-date, include real-time projects, that offer a 360-degree view of digital marketing?
So this blog post is for you, keep reading!
Try to name just one sector or discipline that changes faster than digital marketing.
It is not just the technology and the speed of interaction that change rapidly. It’s also how marketers test new tactics to stay ahead.
Smart marketers employ new SEO strategies to better target prospects.
They change their messages based on the metrics. They follow a very fine line in social networks to optimize their presence and ensure that their messages are perfectly adapted to all audiences.
In other words, they move quickly and expertly and can never stay in place for long, so they don’t get left behind.
That is why it is critical in the digital marketing space to continually keep your skills sharp and take advantage of any innovations you may encounter.
And with so much noise reverberating through posts, blogs, and online sites, you need a trusted place to learn digital marketing best practices that can set you apart from the rest.
Online education and certification offered by professional training organizations through personalized digital marketing courses can be a lifesaver for marketing specialists.
They offer proven skills in the workforce, taught by experts who live and breathe things.
It is kept up to date with the latest tools and techniques and benefits from collaboration and interaction with experts and colleagues.
Why Did You Choose Digital Marketing For Your Career
There is a huge and growing demand for digital marketers with enhanced skills. There are jobs in almost every sector imaginable.
In most cases, you can enter the field with a low cost of entry (that is, with limited knowledge and experience in the prerequisites).
They make a lot of money. Average digital marketing salaries range from $ 73,000 to $ 114,000 on Indeed.com and there are ample job opportunities to:
- Digital Marketing Managers.
- SEO managers.
- SEM / PPC specialists.
- Social media managers.
- Affiliate Marketing Leaders.
- Content Marketing.
Here’s a quick introduction to the top five digital marketing course that we’ve identified for professionals who are passionate about digital trends and techniques and who want to take their careers to the next level.
In this list, we will highlight the objectives and learning path of each course, how the courses are delivered, how much they cost, and what distinguishes each one from the rest (pros and cons).
5 Best Courses To Learn Digital Marketing
1. Simplilearn ’s Digital Marketing Specialist Masters Program
Simplilearn ’s Digital Marketing Specialist Masters Program is designed to provide comprehensive education on career-changing skillsets.
Specifically, the Digital Marketing Specialist Master’s Program does exactly that, covering in-depth all of the major digital disciplines: SEO, PPC, social media, conversion and strategy, web analytics, digital channels, and elective offerings in advanced mobile marketing, Email marketing, site rate conversion optimization and content marketing offer the flexibility to master other areas as needed.
First, the content of the program is broad and deep.
It equips students with all the vital skills necessary for digital marketing and provides a wealth of practical knowledge to help you pass various specialized exams, such as OMCA (Certified Online Marketing Associate), Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube and more, that never look bad on your resume.
Second, the course advisors are respected thought leaders and digital marketing knowledge professionals, including:
- Matt Bailey, founder and president of SiteLogic, and author of Internet Marketing: one hour a day. Matt also sits on the Advisory Council for Search Engine Strategy Conferences at Incisive Media and is one of the conference’s best-rated speakers.
- Paul Lewis, is a 20-year marketing veteran who oversees the management, creation, and execution of sales and digital marketing training programs at Pitney Bowes. Created and expanded a highly effective global digital sales program that generated more than $ 10 million in revenue.
- Stéphane Hamel, Google Product Strategy Specialist, was named the Industry’s Most Influential Contributor by the Digital Analysis Association and creator of the Digital Analysis Maturity Model.
- Brad Geddes, author of Advanced Google AdWords, founder of Certified Knowledge, a columnist for Search Engine Land, and co-moderator of the Google Ads forum on Webmaster World.
You can complete the course in 4 months learning 10 hours a week.
There are no prerequisites for the course, just a passion for learning cutting-edge digital marketing techniques.
The cost is $ 1,499 for the entire five-part course, which includes all courses, videos, exams, and workbooks.
It allows you to access all content from the Simplilearn Digital Marketing Specialist course in a subscription model.
- $ 1,499 for the top five digital marketing disciplines.
- Blended learning model: live virtual classrooms + individual beat videos.
- Virtual simulations with the Mimic Pro environment.
- More than 40 marketing tools are used in real-world projects.
- Leading instructors and “Dream Team” of Silicon Valley experts.
- Monthly orientation sessions and marketing community.
- In-depth preparation for the main digital marketing certifications.
2. Coursera’s Digital Marketing Specialization
Coursera Digital Marketing Specialization is a beginner course that explores various aspects of the new digital marketing environment, including:
- Digital marketing analysis.
- Search engine optimization.
- Marketing in social networks.
- 3d printing
Content is designed to provide an understanding of the fundamentals of the new digital marketing landscape and to acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote and value products and services.
The learning path is quite extensive, but they spends much of its time on concepts and theory, with a detailed analysis of the analysis and marketing channels.
The digital marketing courses offered include:
- Marketing in a digital world.
- Theoretical Marketing Analysis
- Marketing analysis in practice
- Digital media and marketing principles
- Digital media and marketing strategies.
- Marketing in an analog world
- Digital marketing capstone
The Coursera specialization is part of the University of Illinois Master of Business Administration program.
The course offers open availability, so almost any experienced position can enroll in the program and offers a certificate to highlight their new skills on LinkedIn.
Unfortunately, Coursera does not include on-demand support for premium clients (such as companies that want to improve all their marketing teams).
Each course lasts four weeks, with 8 to 10 hours of work per week, 6 to 8 hours per week in the first module.
- Theory and practice-oriented to the MBA with digital marketing techniques.
- Seven four-week courses lasting 8 to 10 hours a week.
- Open availability, but no on-demand support for premium customers.
- The project workshop takes place at the end of the training.
- University of Illinois MBA affiliation.
3. Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree
Udacity offers two digital marketing training options.
The Nanodegree program is a fully immersive learning experience and resources suitable for those seeking a career in digital marketing after graduation.
The program offers you the opportunity to master the specific skills of the platform and, at the same time, establish a broad understanding of the entire digital marketing ecosystem.
The learning modules include:
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Content strategy
- Social media
- Advertising on social networks with Facebook
- Search engine optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Advertising display
- Email Marketing
- Metrics with Google Analytics
The second option is an independent study. If you are a digital marketing specialist looking to qualify, add a specialty, or upgrade your skills, consider the self-study model.
This is also a good option if you want more scheduling flexibility or need to see your budget.
Udacity also offers real-world projects as part of the program, where you can run live campaigns on all major marketing platforms, and displaying advertising is a unique addition to your learning path to show you how to set up display ads in Google Ads.
They take a “360-degree approach” to learning digital marketing, but most training courses offer a comprehensive approach to the digital marketing ecosystem.
Live Q&A sessions and forums to engage with industry experts and mentors, and you’re assigned your own mentor to provide personalized project feedback and expert advice on professional services.
The price of the Nanodegree program in Digital Marketing is $ 537, in which you have access to the course for 3 months or you can pay $ 199 per month and you can learn with your own flexibility and pace.
- $ 537 for the Nanodegree full immersion program, 3-month access.
- Pay $ 199 a month and learn at your own pace.
- Projects included in 7 of the 9 modules.
- Designated mentor.
4. Digital Marketing Institute’s Masters in Digital Marketing
The Digital Marketing Institute’s online training program is the longest in the group. It is a two-year program in which you participate part-time.
Part 1 of the program (60 weeks to complete) consists of 90 hours of content from digital marketing courses through on-demand e-learning: video conferences, downloadable slide shows.
You also submit two 5,000-word assignments: a digital marketing research paper and an organization-based digital marketing strategy of your choice. The program includes six modules:
- Communications and consumers
- Search Marketing
- Marketing in social networks
- Mobile marketing
- Digital strategy and planning.
- E-commerce and email
- Marketing and service management.
- Digital innovation
Part 2 is a 15,000-word thesis (52 weeks to complete) supported by academic and industry mentors and a series of webinars.
The cost of the program is US $ 11,515 and includes:
- All course materials.
- Personalized support from an expert tutor in the industry.
- Additional resources in the form of Sandbox accounts, webinars, online tutorials, podcasts, and e-books.
- $ 11,515 for a two-year master’s course.
- Part 1: 90 hours of course (60 weeks).
- Part 2: 15,000-word thesis (52 weeks).
- The curriculum of 8 modules.
- The highest set of prerequisites for most participants.
5. Simplilearn’s Advanced SEO Program
Simplilearn’s Advanced SEO Program is particularly focused on one of the most important fields of digital marketing: SEO and Inbound Marketing.
The digital transformation of the world has led to high demand for qualified SEO specialists, who can optimize websites and manage content and links to make content more accessible to the digital public.
SEO is the most requested digital marketing skill, according to Smart Insights and cmo.com, and almost half of all content jobs now require SEO skills.
The advanced SEO program was developed to make you an effective SEO professional ready for the industry.
You’ll master several facets of SEO, including on-page SEO, links, content marketing, web analytics, and extensive project experience with inbound marketing initiatives.
- SEO Fundamentals
- Advanced SEO tools and techniques
- Advanced content marketing
- Advanced web analytics
The cost of the program is $ 999 and provides access to more than 15 hours of online classes led by a live instructor and led by specialized instructors.
You also have access to high-quality e-learning content, mock exams, an expert-moderated community, and monthly orientation sessions for opinion leaders.
Graduates of this course will be positioned for highly sought after jobs, such as SEO Manager, Content Marketing Specialist and more.
- $ 999 for over 15 hours of live instructor-led online classes taught by a variety of specialized trainers.
- Special attention to SEO, one of the most demanded sectors of digital marketing.
- High-quality simulation exams and e-learning content.
- Community moderated by experts, monthly tutoring sessions by opinion leaders.
- Position yourself in lucrative SEO jobs, which can offer an average salary of $ 53K.
If you are already in the field of marketing or want to change careers and develop skills that will give you a new focus and motivation, digital marketing has a lot to offer.
Take the time to decide what skills you need and what courses can meet your needs at the right price.
Either way, you will be satisfied with the number of online training options available today and you will be delighted with the career opportunities that will soon be on the horizon.
There are many options at your disposal when it comes to Digital Marketing courses and this top 5 list will make your job easier.